Basic Approach to Corporate Governance
As a listed company, the Company observes the following five basic principles concerning corporate governance and aims for sustainable growth and maximization of its corporate value through proper and prompt business judgment and timely and appropriate execution of duties while striving to enhance management-check functions and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- 1) Securing the rights and equal treatment of shareholders
- 2) Developing good relationships with stakeholders (other than shareholders)
- 3) Creating a supportive work environment for employees
- 4) Ensuring timely and appropriate information disclosure and transparency
- 5) Enhancing management oversight by the Board of Directors and the Audit & Supervisory Board and ensuring accountability to shareholders