Terms and Conditions
Please read before access and use.
Prior to accessing and using the website (the “Website”) of T. HASEGAWA Co., Ltd. (the “Company”), Company would like users of the Website to read the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully and proceed with its use only if users agree with abide by them. Please understand that users’ access and use to the Website constitutes users’ full acceptance of the Terms.
Terms and Conditions of Access and Use
1. Change of Terms
Company may change the Terms at any time as deemed necessary and without advance notice. The Company therefore request users to read and confirm the Terms every time they use the Website.
2. Purposes of Use
The Website is provided for the convenience of users and shall be used only for non-commercial purposes at the users’ own risk.
3. Trademark Rights, Copyrights, etc.
Text, images, and any other content posted on the Website ( the “Content”) are all protected by trademark rights, copyrights and other intellectual property rights owned or controlled by the Company. Company strictly prohibits unauthorized use of the Content in violation of laws and regulations.
- 1) The Company due care in offering the Content. THE COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE QUALITY OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INTEGRITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, LEGALITY, UP-TO-DATENESS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION.
- 2) The Company assumes no responsibility for any damage arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website, except in case of willful or gross negligence by the Company.
- 3) The Company assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any software or hardware accident arising out of or in connection with the browsing or use of the Website, failure of the communication environment, trouble arising between users and third parties or other accidents, etc..
- 4) The Company may change or terminate the content of the Website or suspend or shut off a part or the entirety of the Website, in whole or in part, without advance notice. In such cases, the Company assumes no responsibility for any damage suffered by users as a result of the change or termination of the content of the Website or the suspension or shut-off the Website.
6. Change, Termination, etc., of the Content
The Company may change or terminate the Content or suspend or shut off a part or the entirety of the Website at any time without advance notice. In such cases, the Company assumes no responsiblity for any damage suffered by users arising out of the change or terminating of the Content or the suspension or shut-off of the Website.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of the Terms and the Content of the Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute related to the Terms and the Content of the Website.